Thursday 17 July 2014

Yoga series for sale










Nowadays yoga is like a trend. More than that it's a lifestyle. Maybe you think that I follow the trend easily, but actually my dad has done yoga since my childhood, then I started to realise the important of doing yoga just a year ago. It really helps me to find out the new me. Some of yoga poses are interested to illustrate as an analogy of balance and harmony, for general we can say 'let's make love not war'. Even I am not an expert, but I just love how yoga give a power yet peace to our body and mind. So, in this temporary world let's make friends with nature, animal and other people.

These illustrations will make your yoga studio/ room some artsy touch :)
Media: collage, watercolor on paper.
Now it's for sale, just contact me: sye_va@yahoo.com
Thank you :)

No comments: